Press Release: The Greenbrier Agreements Ratified
The Greenbrier Council of Labor Unions (GCLU) states:
On Tuesday, May 10, 2022, the members from eight separate Unions bargaing as the Greenbrier Council of Unions that represent over 600 employees at The Greenbrier Hotel Corporation, RATIFIED a Three Year Collective Bargaining Agreement that will take effect immediately and be effective thru May 1, 2025.
The Unions and The Greenbrier bargained on the agreement in excess of 90 days in good faith to reach a final ratified agreement. The agreement provides an immeditate wage increase for all bargaining unit employees, a bonus in June of 2022, and regular wage increases in 2023 and 2024 representing the best wage increases in the history of the Parties bargaining relationship. The Agreement also includes health insurance benefits, retirement benefits, paid sick time and other enhancements.
The eight separate Unions reporesnted on the Council are:
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Joint Board of Workers United, Local 863
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local Union No. 439
- Communications Workers of America
- The International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees & Moving Picture Machine Operators of the United States, Its Territories & Canada, AFL-CIO
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union NO. 466, AFL-CIO
- Liuna Local No. 1353, WV AFL-CIO, an affiliate of the WV & Appalachian Laborers' Distict
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades, District Council 53, Local Union 970
- United Association of Journeymen, Plumbers and Pipefitters and Apprentices, Local Union 625
CWA Local 2007 represents The Greenbrier bargaining unit in CWA District 2-13.
Read the full Press Release here: